Hi guys! I have first-hand knowledge of the erectile dysfunction (ED) problem. I tried a lot of remedies to improve my health and overcome impotence. But finally, I’ve done it successfully. And today I will tell you about foods that help with erectile dysfunction. You will get to know how vegetarianism and veganism can help you to solve in the ED issue. So firstly, let’s figure out why good nutrition enables men to prevent and treat erectile dysfunction.
A balanced diet decreases the risk of cardiovascular diseases caused by the following factors:
- Cholesterol levels increase.
- Glucose levels increase.
- Triglyceride levels increase.
- Excessive weight.
Porn induced erectile dysfunction occurs if the blood flow to the penis is not enough. This may happen because of unhealthy blood vessels. Many male aging studies show that a healthy food and ED risk decrease are interrelated. Thus, the consumption of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains reduces the ED symptoms, while the consumption of red meat and refined grains increases them.
Vegetarianism and Raw Food To Help Cure ED
So, how to increase the sexual potency? Firstly, get rid of bad food habits and revise your diet consuming more foods rich in zinc, protein, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. Often, the opponents of vegetarian diet and raw food diet argue that vegetarianism/veganism and sex are incompatible. Moreover, they assert that abstinence from meat leads to a substantial decrease in male potency. Allegedly, to make a sex life active, the male diet must necessarily include meat. And more is better. In fact, this is not true. The main thing is to ensure that you get all essential nutrients from food. And the foods of plant origin are a great source of these nutrients. Let’s consider the issue in more detail.
Foods of Plant Origin That Helped With Erectile Dysfunction
For many meat eaters, it can be a real discovery that there are numerous foods of plant origin helping to help get erect. Well-informed men often intentionally eat these foods to treat ED and support libido. Today, I will list the foods of plant origin very useful for the male potency.
Sprouted grains, like wheat and rye, influence the male potency and sexual desire most effectively. The sprouted grains contain a large amount of arginine which contributes to the dilation of blood vessels and improves the blood supply to the penis. In addition, the sprouted grains are rich in vitamin E, responsible for the gonads’ stimulation.
Pumpkin seeds provide the body with zinc necessary for sexual activity. At the same time, these seeds are great for the prevention of prostatitis.
Hazelnut, peanuts, pistachios, walnuts, and almonds promote blood circulation and increase libido. Besides, almonds are a good source of vitamin E.
Regular consumption of various types of cabbage, such as white cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts help get rid of the excess amount of estrogen, a female hormone. The increased estrogen levels interfere with the testosterone production. By the way, red radish and white turnips have the same effect as cabbage. In addition, to cleanse the body of toxins leading to high estrogen levels, it’s necessary to add a sufficient amount of high-fiber foods to your diet. These foods include most fresh fruits and vegetables.
Even the writers of Ancient China mentioned soybeans as the strongest aphrodisiac. Besides, soybeans slow down your body’s aging process and help prevent impotence.
Olives regulate the hormones’ levels in men, positively influencing the male libido. By the way, olive oil consumption is also very important for men since this oil contains polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Bananas are high in potassium and natural sugars. These fruits have long been known for their libido-boosting properties. Bananas and walnuts for breakfast are a great and healthy way to increase your sexual energy.
Avocado is a treasure trove of proteins, vitamin A, potassium, and essential fatty acids. In the 17th century, this fruit was served even to Louis XIV as a remedy for impotence.
Spices such as cinnamon, ginger (especially fresh), cardamom, fennel, nutmeg, mint, and anise, accelerate the blood circulation. Hence, they are the ideal ingredients for a romantic dinner for two.
Foods That Help With Erections: Amazing Results
So, what do we see? The daily diet of any vegetarian or vegan includes the sufficient quantities of the above-mentioned foods. Refusing to eat meat and switching to a vegetarian or vegan diet, a man gets a number of advantages in return. Vegetarians and vegans have excess weight more rarely and are less exposed to the risk of cardiovascular diseases. All these factors have a positive effect on the male potency. If you combine adherence to the principles of good food with natural Viagra intake, you will achieve truly amazing results in the ED treatment fast.
VigRX Plus and the importance of physical activity
It’s hard to overestimate the impact VigRX Plus had on the world, especially in the domain of men’s health. Thanks to this drug millions of men were able to restart their intimate lives and enjoy them without being worried by the problem of erectile dysfunction. Today there are millions of men all over the globe who rely on VigRX Plus male enhancement pills when it comes to sexual activity and it would be hard to imagine the world without this drug right now. However, in a way it also had a negative effect on the consciousness of many men, since the availability of VigRX Plus made them careless and disinterested in their own health, which is very crucial when it comes to the quality of erection. Many VigRX Plus users simply choose to take the drug without even bothering to know how erectile dysfunction can be prevented or at least reduced in intensity. Still, those who actually do take interest in this topic soon realize that one of the most important things about being healthy and having good erections is regular physical activity.
Sure, it may sometimes get annoying how doctors advocate the benefits of regular physical activity when it comes to virtually any health problem. You can even hear some specialists stating that cancer can be prevented by regular exercises, which is a rather speculative notion. Nevertheless, when discussing the implications of regular physical activity on the quality of erections experienced by the patient, there’s a rather evident and direct relation that too many people tend to overlook. But to understand it, you first have to realize how erectile dysfunction develops and what bodily systems are affected in the process.
In most cases erectile dysfunction stems from physiological conditions that affect the cardiovascular system, particularly the condition of blood vessels around the body. The most common causes for ED to develop are high blood pressure, diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, high cholesterol, different types of cancer, obesity and other conditions, which all are known to deteriorate blood vessels. When this happens, less blood is delivered to the penis when an erection is formed, and thus it turns out weak and unstable, since there’s not enough blood in the penis. That’s why, any measure taken to prevent the development of the aforementioned conditions and the improvements of the cardiovascular system will act positively on the quality of erections, even if the patient is already using drugs like VigRX Plus. And the best way to do it is to exercise regularly.
The thing with regular physical activity is that it delivers more positive effects than one would imagine. Of course, there’s the factor of pleasant physique, which can serve as a great way to attract your partner and intensify sexual arousal. But the most important thing is that regular exercises keep the heart and blood vessels in tone as well as most of the muscles, which acts positively on blood circulation all around the body, including the penile area. And you already know how good blood circulation is important for having solid and stable erections.
As for the kind of physical activity to get involved in, it really doesn’t matter what you choose as long as it’s regular. It can be anything from yoga to heavy lifting, depending on your doctor’s recommendations and restrictions. The exercises have to be moderate to intense, which should give your cardiovascular system a good workout, and last for at least 15 minutes three times per week. Of course, the more the better, but starting with everyday several-hour workouts in the gym can actually be too stressful for an untrained patient and deliver the opposite effects. But if you do everything right and increase the intensity gradually you will notice after some time than penis pumps isn’t needed as often as it used to.
Of course this is good news for some men who have never advocated the use of surgical means to improve their manhood. Even the British Association of Urological Surgeons have been pleasantly surprised to see the positive result sin 2011 when the male enhancers worked for some men. A few traction methods reported the male enlargement to satisfying lengths. An experiment was conducted and it showed that penis enlargement occurred with an average increase of 1.8cm while in a flaccid state. The bad news however is that it takes hours of work to achieve this state naturally. When a penis pump was used the results lasted six months. Men who consult doctors as a result of short penis have better choices, which work naturally. Many men who are on the look out for male enhancers that work will thank the two Italians urologists who did the research.
Top 10 Foods that Boost Libido
If you’re struggling to get in the mood, then perhaps your diet may be the source of your poor performance in the bedroom. These natural foods are not only loaded with the vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay healthy, but they can help stimulate your libido for the ultimate pick me up.
Tops 10 Foods for Better Sex
1. Bananas: Who knew that bright yellow fruit could improve your performance in the bedroom? Bananas are rich in enzymes such as bromelain that can help reverse impotence in men while stimulating the libido. Rich in potassium and vitamin b, bananas can help increase your energy levels for that extra boost you need to get going.
2. Avocado: Avocados contain high levels of folic acid which are essential for metabolizing proteins for energy. Additionally Avocados can help regulate the production of male hormones with its high concentrations of vitamin b6 and potassium.
3. Celery: Although the obnoxious crunching sound may turn some women off, the health benefits of celery can help stimulate your performance in the bedroom. Celery contains androsterone which is an odorless hormone naturally released through male sweat, and it can be a powerful turn on for women.
4. Nuts: Before you start cracking jokes and puns about this libido-stimulating food, keep in mind that almonds, walnuts, or any other kind of nut contain essential fatty acids such as Omega 3 that are vital for the production of healthy male hormones. Additionally, the smell of almonds alone may be enough to arouse female passion, so chow down on the nuts to boost your energy levels.
5. Strawberries There are few things sexier than sharing a strawberry for two, and in fact, sharing fruit such as mangoes and peaches are great for stimulating the libido.
6. Figs: This Mediterranean fruit is loaded with libido-boosting amino acids. Figs can improve sexual stamina and the naturally sweet juices can give you the extra energy you need to let your imagination run wild.
7. Eggs: Another source of smart-alike puns, the incredible edible egg is rich in omega 3 fatty acids and proteins, two essential ingredients for a healthy sexual appetite. Eggs can help regulate hormone levels that fight stress and can even help optimize energy levels.
8. Garlic: Not just a vampire-deterrent, Garlic is an excellent way to keep up in the bedroom. Garlic is naturally rich in allicin, an ingredient that improves blood flow to the sexual organs while stimulating the libido. Of course, you may want to brush your teeth and stock up on mint flavored gum before starting your next make out session, but the garlic is definitely worth it.
9. Liver: In order to keep your engine running, your body needs immunity amino acids such as glutamine. Liver is a good source of glutamine, and though it isn’t the most appealing meat available, it can definitely increase you libido.
10. Chocolate: Last but certainly not least, chocolate is the key to any girl’s heart. Not only does it taste divine, but chocolate contains theobromine, a natural alkaloid that is often referred to as the “love drug” due to its mood enhancing traits. Additionally dark chocolate contains a wide array of antioxidants, which can help boost the immune system for a healthier, sexier you.
Latest posts by Jim H. (see all)
- L-arginine – Is Herbal Natural Supplements Containing L-arginine Good for Better Harder Erection? - April 27, 2018
- Cordyceps Sinensis: Erectile Dysfunction Treatment and Increasing Libido - November 10, 2017
- Pomegranate Protects Men Against Erectile Dysfunction (ED) - November 8, 2017